Student Materials Collection
The Student Materials Collection showcases the experiences of students and student groups at Baruch College over the years.
- Student Group Websites Collection: This collection contains saved copies of student group websites and official social media accounts.
- Collection note: The websites are saved automatically once per semester. We only collect sites set to public; no private individual profiles are added to the collection. If you would like to ask that your organization’s website be removed from, or added to, our Student Group Websites Collection, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The Ticker: a full-text searchable database of The Ticker, Baruch College’s student newspaper
- The Reporter: a full-text searchable database of The Reporter, Baruch College’s evening student newspaper (1923-2002)
- Exhibits: several of our exhibits pertain to student life and history, including a history of The Ticker, the story of Baruch’s involvement in World War 1, and Baruch’s response to the Kent State tragedy and civil unrest of the late 1960s and early 1970s.
We are actively building this collection by soliciting content from students and student groups in print and digital formats, such as:
- Pamphlets, posters, and programs for student events
- Websites and social media
- Meeting minutes and organization governance documents
If you would like to donate material to the archives, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
(646) 312-1623 email@example.com
Baruch College Archives Newman Library Room 525 151 E 25th St. New York, NY 10010