For in-depth assistance with research assignments. Learn how to:
- Focus your research topic
- Plan your research strategy
- Identify relevant sources of information
- Find and evaluate sources efficiently
- Allow at least two days lead time for us to schedule an appointment with you.
- Open to Baruch College students, faculty, and staff only.
- For brief or basic questions, try our Ask a Librarian service: chat online 24/7, email us, call us (646-312-1610), or stop by the reference desk.
- If needed, sessions can be up to 60 minutes long.
- Faculty who want their students to make appointments should contact the library liaison to their department first.