BARUCH COLLEGE COLLECTION
The Archives collects materials that document the activities, people, and events associated with the College. Examples of this include the records of administrative and academic offices, departments, schools, and student and alumni organizations. These materials provide a wealth of information on the history and culture of the College.
The Baruch College Archives is currently being reprocessed and inventories will be made available soon. In the meantime, some of our content can be accessed online via links below:
- Student Group Website Collection: an archive of the web and social media presence of Baruch College’s student activity groups
- The Ticker: a full-text searchable database of The Ticker, Baruch College’s student newspaper
- Digital Media Library: contains video and audio recordings of campus events, maintained by the library and the Baruch Computing and Technology Center
- The Emanuel Saxe Distinguished Lectures in Accounting: contains information and transcripts of the Saxe Lecture Series from 1973-present
- Municipal Colleges and the Great War: an archives exhibit on the role of CUNY students and faculty in World War I
Baruch College Archives
Newman Library, Rm. 525
151 E. 25th St.
New York, NY 10010