BARUCH COLLEGE COLLECTION
The Archives collects materials that document the activities, people, and events associated with the College. Examples of this include the records of administrative and academic offices, departments, schools, and student and alumni organizations. These materials provide a wealth of information on the history and culture of the College.
Each collection in the Archives is described in a collection guide or finding aid, which tells you about the collection’s contents. New collections are being processed and added regularly. In addition, we have digital holdings and supplementary material in the areas below:
- Baruch College Archives Collection Guides: browse and search our database
- Student Materials Collection: contains items from and about the student experience at Baruch, including an archive of the web and social media presence of Baruch College’s student activity groups
- The Ticker: a full-text searchable database of The Ticker, Baruch College’s student newspaper
- The Reporter: a full-text searchable database of The Reporter, Baruch College’s evening student newspaper (1923-2002)
- Digital Media Library: contains video and audio recordings of campus events, maintained by the library and the Baruch Computing and Technology Center
- The Emanuel Saxe Distinguished Lectures in Accounting: contains information and transcripts of the Saxe Lecture Series from 1973-present
- College Archives Blog: a blog that showcases items from the Baruch College Archives about the history of the College, as well as highlights from our special collections
- Durst Old York Collection: In 2003 the Baruch College Fund received an in-kind gift of a portion of the Seymour B. Durst library of books relating to the history and development of New York City and State. Consisting of 2,950 books and other printed materials, this collection was intended to augment the growing real estate collection of the William and Anita Newman Library, as well as add valuable primary sources to the library’s local history collection.
Baruch College Archives
Newman Library, Rm. 525
151 E. 25th St.
New York, NY 10010