- located on 2nd floor
- by the elevator bank: black & white printers
- room 208: black & white printers and color printers
- scan to e-mail, scan to USB device, scan to printer
- located on the 2nd floor: behind the reference desk near the restrooms
Printing from Laptops, Tablets, and Phones
- Log into the web-based Baruch Printing service and upload your print jobs
- No charge for use of the scanners. Limit time at a scanner to 15 minutes.
- Baruch students may use their semester printing allocation to print in the library. After the semester allocation is depleted, students may use the kiosk near the reference desk to add value to their printing accounts.
- Library users who are not Baruch students may obtain a printing account at the kiosk near the reference desk. Black & white prints are $0.20 per page and color prints are $1.00 per page. Printing accounts expire on the last day of every semester. The expiration date appears on the guest account receipt provided at the kiosk. Unused balances are not refunded.
Compliance with Copyright Law
Notice: The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material; the person using the library’s equipment is liable for any infringement.
Details regarding copyright compliance may be found on the (C)opyright @ CUNY Website .
Commitment to Sustainability
The Library encourages patrons to reduce printing as part of Baruch College’s Sustainability initiative.