Journals, Magazines, Newspapers
Books, Videos, CDs
Librarian Subject Specialists
- Use this list of librarians to find who is your department’s or program’s main point of contact with the library
- We can help you with your research questions, purchases, subscriptions, citation analysis, journal rankings, alerting services, and more.
- Renewable 16-week loan periods for books
- 1-week loan period for videos
- Your student aide or research assistant can borrow on your behalf (stop by the circulation desk to set this up)
Use Other Libraries
- CUNY Libraries
- Columbia University, NYU, and NYPL
- Take advantage of the MaRLI program for access and borrowing privileges at Columbia, NYU, and NYPL
- Stop by the reference desk to request a METRO card to visit other local private libraries for materials unavailable in CUNY and NYPL
Journal Alerting Services
Library Access for Retirees
Research Guides for Your Students
Videos for Your Class
- Faculty may borrow videos from the library (complete this media request form)
- We purchase DVDs on demand to support the curriculum. Streaming video may be an option as well (contact Michael Waldman).
- Submit a workshop request form to ask for a librarian to meet with your class to provide general overviews of information literacy, research strategies, and information resources
- Submitting your instruction request two weeks in advance will allow us to accommodate your requests.
All Student Services from the Library