Journals, Magazines, Newspapers
Books, Videos, CDs
- print books, ebooks, streaming video, DVDs, CD, and more
Librarian Subject Specialists
- Use this list of librarians to find who is your department’s or program’s main point of contact with the library
- We can help you with your research questions, purchases, subscriptions, citation analysis, journal rankings, alerting services, and more.
- Renewable 16-week loan periods for books
- 1-week loan period for videos
- Your student aide or research assistant can borrow on your behalf (stop by the circulation desk to set this up)
Use Other Libraries
- CUNY Libraries
- Columbia University, NYU, and NYPL
- Take advantage of the MaRLI program for access and borrowing privileges at Columbia, NYU, and NYPL
- Stop by the reference desk to request a METRO card to visit other local private libraries for materials unavailable in CUNY and NYPL
Journal Alerting Services
Library Access for Retirees
- Submit a workshop request form to ask for a librarian to meet with your class to provide general overviews of information literacy, research strategies, and information resources
- Please make your request at least two weeks in advance.
Research Guides for Your Students
Videos for Your Class
- Faculty may borrow videos from the library (complete this media request form)
- We purchase DVDs on demand to support the curriculum. Streaming video may be an option as well (contact Michael Waldman).
All Student Services from the Library